As the concern for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread into the U.S., we would like to address concerns that have risen on how this pandemic will affect your upcoming event. It is safe to say that this is a new situation to all of us, and in times like this Magnetainment wants to ensure you that we are doing everything we can to preserve the health, safety, and well-being of all those with whom we come in contact.
We continue to closely monitor this situation and any changes in company policies and procedures regarding COVID-19 precautions will be based on scientific studies and official reports. If you hany any questions, requirements, or preferences please contact us about your concerns and we will do our best to accommodate them within reason.
HOW WE PLAN TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY:
- Staff is Prepped
- Before each event, our attendants will check their temperature and ensure they are and have been symptom free.
- Magnetainment employees will be wearing masks for the duration of the event.
- Sanitation Station
- Our booth will be stocked with hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes to ensure the cleanliness of our booth.
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after events
- We will ensure to sanitize all equipment before and after your event.